Room Service - Dịch vụ phòng
- Good morning, room service. How can I help you?
- Good morning. I'd like to order some breakfast, please
- Certainly. What would you like, sir?
- What cereals do you have?
- Well, we have cornflakes. We have Muesli, Wheetbix and Albran.
- I'll have a bowl of cornflakes, please.
- Would you like anything else, sir?
- Yes, I'd like two poached eggs on toast, please.
- OK. That's one bowl of cornflakes and two poached eggs on toast
- Would you like a drink with your breakfast?
- Yes, Can I have a cup of coffee and some orange juice,please
- Sure, It'll be sent to you in 15 minutes. The bill will be charged to your room.
- Thank you. Goodbye
Currency exchange - Đổi tiền tệ
- Good morning, Sir. How can I help you?
- I'd like to exchange some currency
...Is there a bank nearby?
- I'm afraid they're all closed on Sundays.
- Ah yes. I forgot that it's Sunday.
- We do have a cashier's service available here, though. What currency would you like to change?
- I'd like to change Thai baht into Australia dollars.
- Sure. Our exchange rate is 22.62 baht to the dollar and our commission fee is 2 percent
- OK. I'd like to change 10 thousand baht, please.
- Fine. That $442 and 8 cents, minus $8 and 84 cents commission.
Sending Postcard - Gửi bưu thiếp
- I'd like to send some postcards to my friends. Where can I buy postcards and stamps?
- The hotel shop has a good collection of postcards and you can buy your stamps there, too
- OK. How do I know what stamps to buy?
- The shop assistant will have a chart. She'll let you know what stamps to buy.
- OK. Is there a postbox nearby?
- We can do that for you here, sir. There's a postbox at the end of the reception desk.
- Great. Wonderful. One more thing. It's my first day of sightseeing here. Can you suggest anywhere that I should go first?
- Well, the hotel has a concierge. He will be able to give you advice on tourist attractions and even make tour bookings for you.
- Oh. OK. I'll go see him now. Thanks again. Bye.