I'm lost - Tôi bị lạc
- Excuse me. I think I'm lost. Can you help me?
- Sure. Where do you want to go?
- Well, I'm trying to get back to my hotel. I'm staying at the Four Seasons. Do you know it?
- Yes. I do. You're quite a long way away.
- I thought it might be.
- You'll have to walk back through the centre of the city. I can direct you but it's complicated.
- Maybe I'd better catch a taxi.
- I think that might be a good idea. You can get one at the end of the road.
- Ok. Thanks for your help. Goodbye.
Returning to the hotel - Trở về khách sạn
- Good evening, sir, Welcome back.
- Thank you.
- Did you have a good day?
- Yes, thank you. I went to the market, the Opera House and the art museum. I did get lost on my way back, though.
- Oh, dear! I'm sure you'll soon find your bearings.
- Well, I think that's enough for one day. I'm going have some dinner and go to my room.
- OO. Have a good night sleep.
- Thank you. I plan to. I have a lot more to see tomorrow.